Sunday 12 September 2010

pictures & yesterday.

I intended to blog yesterday, but I was out late last night; I was at a friend's birthday party. This was my first time karaoke-ing in the United States, and it was surprising similar to my experiences with karaoke in Japan as well...Although I do have a strange feeling that half the music videos they use are illegally obtained. Didn't realize how into Justin Bieber my friends were until yesterday.

So I said I would post pictures of the mochi & my purchases, so here we go!

Sesame mochi. 

WARNING: rant-ish like thing under the cut. :P


In my daily romp around fashion blogs, I came across this one - thestylerookie; and it's hard to believe that the girl's what, thirteen? And she started the blog when she was eleven. (I'm pretty sure there's a law out there that says that kids have to be 13? in order to join), but I'm actually pretty surprised by her literacy. Man, eleven year old kids tend to have a reputation for using chat speak in excess. In looking back at my emails from way back when, at eleven, I was a precocious little brat. Seriously, as for clothing? I'm pretty sure that I didn't start buying my own clothes until I was in high school, and even then, I needed my mom's approval for everything (she paid, and I didn't have an allowance). Maybe I'm just regretful, or perhaps a bit jealous - wish that I could have accomplished all that by the time I was thirteen, or even now.

Well, more crafts to post tomorrow! Adioss.

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Oh you mochi looks delicious! I dont know much about mochi. I read about it in a guide book about Japan and i decided to try it. I got it in a pack of six little cubes and it said on the packet that it has to be grilled or microwaved. So i grilled it and I cant say that I liked it -_-' Maybe it has to be prepared in different way? Yours look so delicious :)

And about kids. I dont think that kids at 13 should behave like that. Im sorry but they are still kids, whatever they ma say. And I have the same thing with clothes etc when I was 13. I think that I was still playing with Barbie dolls! :D

Tiff said... [Reply to comment]

I love mochi, but sesame... blargh! Haha I hate sesame soo much!

And I actually share your sentiments about thestylerookie. I do love her blog, but I do get a twinge of jealousy knowing she's 13... I mean i'm 21 and I get barely 5 comments a day... makes me wonder what i'm doing wrong a whole 8 years older!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I'm here again checking if you have any new posts :P And I must say (propobaly one more time) how I like your blog's design. Like a Zen zone :D I feel relaxed here ^_^'

(sorry sometimes I just have to say what I feel :D )

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © ナチュラル系
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com